Saturday, August 26, 2023

Oceanman Redang 2023

 

Oceanman Redang 2023 10km route




    I being waiting for years to join this Oceanman event to experiences the longest open water swimming event for myself. Missed the Oceanman Langkawi in year 2019 due to the event held on 2 weeks after my Ironman Langkawi. Then Covid-19 Pandemic cause most of the event to cancel or  postpone. Saw the Oceanman Krabi 2022, interested to join but again falls on December month which I already schedule holiday traveling with my family. Finally manage to sign up for Oceanman Redang 2023. 

    I have done twice Kapas Marang Swimathon challenge, a 6.5km open water swim from Pulau Kapas to Kelulut beach in Marang Terrengganu and Langkawi swim festival 2021 for 8km. This 10km open water swim seem possible to finish but I'm worry on the cut of time of 4.30hr. 

    











































No comments:

Post a Comment