Saturday, December 5, 2020

SCKLM 2020 ~ Virtual Run Full Marathon


KL Marathon | Home 

 

This is my 1st ever Virtual Run, being aiming to collect 5 to 6 FM medal per year but this COVID have change this year target. Luckily KLSCM organize this VR and medal can be purchase for collection.

 

KL Marathon | Virtual Run / Merchandise / Merchandise 

 

Date          : 5th December 2020

Venue        :Bukit Jelutong

Distance    : 42km (Full Marathon)

BIB No.    : A13878

Timing       : 06:31:31

 

 

My Senior BIB

Get ready for my Run

3.30 pm now, weather is cooling after some rain

Datin Nicole print out her Bib

We start around 3.45pm

My running team, Jhin, David and Datin Nicole


Our mobile water station 💪


I want the Black Can 😝

1st 21km, aiming for sub 6 

30km done, still can sub 6

Tapau Coconut drink.

No no no, getting tired and sleepy 

Bye Bye sub 6 😭

At last done my 42km VR run @ 6:31:51

Here you are, Mr black can 😍

Dinner + Supper, whack lah 

Jhin is finally back 7+ hrs 








No comments:

Post a Comment