Friday, November 26, 2021

SCKLM 2021 ~ Full Marathon

 


Another VR Marathon from SCKLM 2021, me and my buddies plan to run on 20th or 27 Nov, 2021. We have finalize to run on 27th Saturday in Putrajaya started 4pm.


Hope my shoe still can last for another FM

We decide to wear UD Jersey for the run 

arriving 4pm, the car park are still empty

Very clean and lean ice box, no beer for the 1st time 😎

Weather are still hot, we reschedule our starting time to later

4.30pm, we plan to start the run

1st 2km, another 20 sets to go 💪


Seri Gemilang Bridge


Seri Wawasan bridge from far

Putra Mosque 


1st refuel after 14km loop

Colorful Seri Saujana Bridge at night


3hrs for the 1st 20km. Relax run 

Putrajaya Food Truck Hot Spot


Night view of Putra Mosque

30km clock during my 2nd refuel

Refuel and get ready to finish the run 

Check out family mart in Putrajaya, no beer found 😓

Dataran Putra night view

finish my run around 2330 

6.42 hrs for my FM, a bit slow but ok lah for VR event.

David and family coming from Subang to deliver some victory drinks 😍


  
Tiger 😸



Strava only show 41.85km 


 


 

My no 10th FM Medal



No comments:

Post a Comment